While there, I got to meet up with my old high school friends. We haven't all been together since August 2001. Oh my, how things have changed in those 7 years. We are now all married and have kids. There are 9.5 kids among us. Wowza! That made for one crazy, fun day. I was a little busy catching up and chasing kids around to take too many pictures, but here are two from that day.
Ellie & Kamrie playing the piano. I couldn't get both girls to look at me at the same time.
7 of the 9 kids. The other 2 were too small to sit on the slide.
I made a cake one Sunday, and then foolishly left it on the kitchen table. Ellie climbed up on the table and licked off all the frosting. I think she was pretty pleased with herself.
Sorry I don't have any more pictures than this. I guess I better whip out the camera more often to capture little bits of our life.
1 comment:
I love that you got a picture of almost all the kids.
You are a cool mom, and that was a great idea. So when are we going to get together and let our kids play again?
Post a Comment