Friday, August 8, 2008

Little Reassurances Go A Long Way

A lot of times I question my parenting abilities. But every once in a while, I get a little reassurance to put my mind at ease.

Today my reassurance came from Makayla when she said, "I want more peas and carrots please." When I told her we were all out she said, "Well, we might go to the store and buy some more then."

I must be doing something right if my children are asking for more vegetables.

2 comments:

Amy Nielson said...

that is hilarious! I'm going to have to use that line on Sam. I can see our dialogue going something like this:

Amy: "Sam, will you get me some more ice cream please?"

Sam: "Umm, I don't think we have any more."

Amy: "Well, we might go to the store and buy some more than."

Wonder if that will work.... hmmmm.

Veronica said...

Brenden eats veggies and fruits better then he does almost anything else. I am with you on maybe I am doing something right.