Thursday, April 3, 2008

ABC Tag

I read this on Rebecca's blog earlier this week and thought it was a pretty cute tag. So I'm doing it.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Kasey, but I have best girlfriends for different areas in life.
C- Cake or Pie: I like them both equally
D- Day of Choice: Saturday, even though it ends up being one of my busiest days. I like spending the time with Kasey and the girls.
E- Essential Item: I feel old saying this, but I couldn't survive without my orthotics.
F- Favorite Color: blue
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Aren't they essentially the same? I guess I like worms because I get 2 flavors with each worm
H- Hometown: Montpelier, ID
I -Indulgence(s): I will be indulging myself with a massage on Tuesday. I can't wait!
J- January or July: I actually like September the best, but since the letter is J, I'll choose June. It's pretty mild weather wise.
K-Kids: Makayla & Ellie
L-Life is incomplete without: love, laughter, music, and books
M- Marriage Date: June 14th (even though I swore I would never be a June bride.)
N-Number of Siblings: 4
O- Oranges or Apples: I love oranges, but think apples are easier to eat.
P- Phobias or Fears: Spiders and bugs of any kind. I never think I'm afraid of heights until I get some place high, and then I freak out!
Q- Quote(s): I don't really have a favorite quote, but, sadly, one that seems to accurately describe my life is, "Life is just a chair of bowlies."
R- Reason To Smile: It's payday!
S- Season: Autumn
T- Tag Five: I'm not really into choosing someone specific and then guilting them into it. Do it if you want to.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I hate shaving my legs. If I wasn't afraid of the pain, I'd just wax and have it over and done with for a while. Don't misunderstand. I like having smooth legs, I just don't like the process of making them smooth. Was that a little too much information? Sorry.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I have no problems eating a steak or wearing leather!
W- Worst Habit: Interrupting people when they talk. I learned it growing up in a family of talkers. If I wanted to be heard, I had to add my 2 cents whenever someone took a breath. I'm still trying to break that habit.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds are fun when I'm pregnant, but one time I had to have an ultrasound of my stomach and intestines. It wasn't that spectacular, and in that case the speed of an x-ray would have been appreciated.
Y- Your Favorite Food: I really love spaghetti with garlic bread
Z-Zodiac: Scorpio

2 comments:

Lizzie Wright said...

i think i'll be doing this later. i don't know when later is. it may be as soon as sunday. things are way too crazy right now. this coming from the one who said that silver mining is preferable to my life right now. . .

Tam Tam said...

June brides rock.