Yesterday as I was going through my Pampered Chef order (see previous post), Makayla and Ellie were entertaining themselves with the box that the stuff came in. What?
Kids playing with an empty box? I've never heard of such nonsense! Anyway, I got some cute pictures and thought I'd share.
4 comments:
What adorable little girls! It started my day with a smile. Thanks! Can't wait to see you in a few days!
Ellie is getting big! Your girls are sooo cute!! Did you start A Great and Terrible Beauty? Did you finish all the Uglies books? I love reading!! I think I'm going to read "The Book Thief" next. Have you heard of it? Hope you guys are feeling better! Have a great day!!
Cute pictures of the girls!! They are so cute!
Ellie has teeth!!!!! They are both so stinkin cute! Good pics! Super fun!
Post a Comment