-cooked broccoli -green beans -mushrooms -really, really cold water -hot tamales (Mostly I am just craving the smell of them. Eating more than a few makes me really sick.) -mashed potatoes & gravy -beef flavored Ramen noodles
At least you're craving somewhat healthy things! I fully expect to crave oreo milkshakes, krinkle cut french fries, peanut butter cups, cookie dough, old fashioned donuts, and movie popcorn. In fact, someday I hope to get prego just so I can eat those things for good reason.
I agree. Yours do seem like pretty healthy cravings. I didn't really crave anything. I still liked the same stuff. I mean I always want ice cream, and that obviously didn't change. I didn't really crave any thing I didn't already crave before I was pregnant. I wonder if it will be that way every time for me. Did you have cravings with your other two?
Kami, How interesting! With Makayla I craved pizza, even though it made me throw up every single time. With Ellie I craved a lot of fruit-especially watermelon.
This pregnancy is different because I crave something new almost every day. It's not the same thing over and over.
4 comments:
I love the Makayla quote today...Yeah mom just put you leg up and sing! Love it!!!
At least you're craving somewhat healthy things! I fully expect to crave oreo milkshakes, krinkle cut french fries, peanut butter cups, cookie dough, old fashioned donuts, and movie popcorn. In fact, someday I hope to get prego just so I can eat those things for good reason.
I agree. Yours do seem like pretty healthy cravings. I didn't really crave anything. I still liked the same stuff. I mean I always want ice cream, and that obviously didn't change. I didn't really crave any thing I didn't already crave before I was pregnant. I wonder if it will be that way every time for me. Did you have cravings with your other two?
Kami,
How interesting! With Makayla I craved pizza, even though it made me throw up every single time. With Ellie I craved a lot of fruit-especially watermelon.
This pregnancy is different because I crave something new almost every day. It's not the same thing over and over.
Post a Comment