Sunday, July 20, 2008

Just Curious. . .

For those of you who have had both a boy and a girl, were your pregnancies different? Did you crave different things? Did you carry differently? Were you sicker or had more heartburn with one versus the other? Any other noteworthy differences?

Let me know. I'm curious.

5 comments:

Lizzie Wright said...

i have neither, but i say you're having a boy. and, for the record, i'm 5 for 5 guessing the sex of my nieces and nephews, so i'd almost be willing to put money on it.

Janelle said...

So I had very differant preganancies with both of mine with Ryan I was sick and throwing up the whole first trimester and craved meat like no other it was insane and then with Olivia I was sick but no throwing up and I craved sour stuff like crazy but since I have only had the 2 I don't know if it was a boy and girl thing or if it was just different pregnancies!

Charity Smith said...

I had way worse heartburn with Wyatt I had tums in my purse, at work, home in the car and truck but with Kenzie I hardly ever had to take it I also retained a lot of water with Wyatt and I just looked fat all over and Kenzie I carried all out front and had tons of false labor, but I'm with Janelle I'm not sure if it was a boy girl thing or just different pregnancies! But my sister had 2 girls and they where both a breeze and her 3rd was a boy and she was really really sick and lost weight with him.

Anonymous said...

I have had way easy pregnancies... with mason threw up 1 time- craved homemade bread & pears & apples. Logan- never therw up craved oranges & curly fries. Holli craved otter pops! & no throw ups! :) Good luck with everything!

Paige said...

I don't know if it is just different pregnanies but Aubrey was my hardest one. I got so so sick with her. I got pretty sick with the other two but not as bad as with Aubrey.