Monday, July 28, 2008

Memory Game

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

20 comments:

The Nielson Clan said...

Never-ending taco dip days!!

Jodi said...

Wow...too many to remember just one!
Maybe the time Cory put on Kasey's hat and referred to it as a Yamukah...We always had great times together and I miss you guys so much!

ann said...

living next door to you! I really miss that! and our many days of trying to keep our kids cool. That was one hot summer!!

Heber and his "Deli" aka: Adele said...

I remember practicing some song with my sister with you at the piano for what felt like forever trying to get it right.

Jill said...

Oh My! So many! One day we were driving home from Pegram and you were singing the Primary song "Jesus said love everyone. Treat them kindly too. When your heart is filled with love, others will love you." You taught me a very important lesson when you said something like, "Jesus wants us to love everyone and be kind because he does." You were only about 4 or 5. Here's another favorite. The year you got nightgowns for Christmas. You opened yours and said, "Holy Mole! It's a pink and green shirt." :)

Kami said...

Hey, that was one of the best buddy situations I ever had on Showcase tour, so I have lots of good memories of that one too. But, since you already used that one, I'll give you a different one. I remember we where in that Wizard of Oz play together in Middle School. We were getting ready before one of the performances, and you were singing "Some where over the Rainbow," and I just remember that I thought your voice was beautiful!

Lizzie Wright said...

misty potsy rings!!

Janelle said...

I remember in accounting class I think that was the one sitting in the back and talking about your matching socks to your outfits and thinking wow I have never met someone more organized!

Charity Smith said...

Taco Time boy we had some good chats there! All my man troubles!

Unknown said...

I remember doing laundry for the first time and discovering purple sequins all over all of the clothes, finding the source of the problem-your undies right after we met! Who would have thought from the outside you would have had those underneath :)

Jayson & Carrie said...

I remember in Middle School being awed whenever you would sing. And then awed again when you play piano. And whenever I think of you I remember your laugh..you have the best laugh! And who could forget those wonderful times in Mrs. Pederson's class and those essays we had to do!

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I don't think that we ever talked in school together. I just remember you and your "group" sitting in the hall way. I wish now that I could go back & I would have loved to hang out with you. I guess I always thought that you were too smart for me! You are so great!

Veronica said...

I love this game but hate it cause there are so many memories. I remember our road trip to "L" town. That was fun, especially when a bird flew at my head and hit me. I also remember a time at the lake with you and Jon Olsen. Who whould of thought that we would have gone swimming at 2 in the morning:) I have many memories with you and you how good of a friend you are---so thanks for that.

Amy said...

We've never met in person and I only know you from your blog, thru my sister Ann, but I knew the first time I read you blog that I would like you :)

Amy Nielson said...

You thinking that my washer was broken because the detergent didn't dissolve all the way and there was white speckled stuff all over your clothes!

Rebecca said...

where in the world is my comment? didn't you like it???

Rebecca said...

I was totally kidding but I swear I left a comment before, i'm possibly losing my mind...here goes again. One of my very fond memories of us, because there are many to chose from, is when we used to sit in the gym and talk about the boys "shoot and pull" technique as they played basketball at lunch.

ELI said...

We had a branch activity and Lance and I had to go home early for some reason (it was an overnight thing and we couldn't stay). Laura was really sick so we hauled her down the mountain just past midnight in Lance's war-torn Geo Metro. Sometimes I'm amazed that none of us were ever killed. . . and that Laura didn't throw up all over the back seat.

charlieymichelle said...

Playing softball together. Only you played and I sat the bench, I wasn't so good.

Amanda said...

I will never forget the time Tim and I went to Clarkston to visit his family. Kasey was home so Tim wanted to visit him. Kasey then began telling us about this really cool girl he likes....anyway when it came out that it was you I thought I was going to die...what a small world. So Kasey took us over to meet you. What a fun night!