I remember an assignment I had in my freshman literature class. We were supposed to make a life list--things we wanted to do or accomplish before we died. Since I don't know where the original list is, I've decided to make a new one for myself. I would just write it down on a piece of paper, but it would inevitably end up lost like the other one. So on the blog it goes.
-learn to play the violin well
-visit NYC, especially the 9/11 memorial & Statue of Liberty
-make my own curtains
-finish learning Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue
-work in a library again
-run a 5K and possibly a mini-marathon
-grow & maintain a flower & vegetable garden
I'll be adding to my list as time goes on. I think if I tried to write the entire list right now, I'd end up writing a bunch of stupid stuff just for the sake of taking up space.
1 comment:
Well why didn't you say you wanted to learn how to make curtains. I could help you with that! As for the garden, why not try growing them in buckets like we have this year?
Post a Comment