*******************************************
We always have just what you want, at any stage of pregnancy--from the queasy beginning to those last weeks when the baby has taken up every ounce of spare room in your belly.---------------------
First Trimester Menu
Appetizer
Tums compote
Entree
Fresh Saltines on a bed of Saltines, lightly seasoned with Saltines
Beverage
Ginger ale (IV drip available upon request)
Dessert
Ten minutes in a dim room with an ice bag on your head
-----------------------
Second Trimester Menu
Appetizer
Half a roast chicken, extra crispy
Entree
A succulent leg of lamb smothered in pork chops, served with BBQ ribs and garnished with cheeseburgers (all burnt beyond recognition for your safety)
Beverage
Toll House-pie smoothie, prepared with 1/2 pint heavy cream
Dessert
9" x 16" pan of double-fudge brownies
-----------------------
Third Trimester Menu
(Each course followed by 15-minute neck massage and/or bathroom break.)
Appetizer
Three bites of tossed salad
Entree
Two bites of lasagna
Beverage
None--so you'll have room for dessert
Dessert
A Tic Tac
2 comments:
I love the new background.. for a min i didn't know where I was:) haha How was the trip home and.......... is olive garden on the list of yummy places to eat?? I think Friday was the best experience at olive garden I have EVER had!! I loved it.. I better quit typin about it.. im getting hungry.. haha have a great day.. xoxotaffee
Even while pregnant...you are SO great about blogging. I've kinda... taken a break.
At least I have YOUR posts to look forward to. :)
Post a Comment