Sunday, August 31, 2008

I Miss My Husband

It's 10pm, and Kasey just barely called me to say he is on his way home from work. In the last 14 days, he has put in 206 hours. That is a ridiculous amount of work by any one's standards.

Tomorrow marks the beginning of his week off. I can hardly wait to spend some quality family time together! I know that Makayla and Ellie, who haven't seen Kasey since Thursday, really miss their daddy.

3 comments:

The Nielson Clan said...

Wow, that is a lot of work but just imagine the pay check you have coming...sometimes, overtime can be a wonderful benefit! Hope you guys enjoy your week together...go do something fun and don't forget to let us all know the outcome of Wednesday's "viewing"!!!!!

Harris said...

thanks for your sweet comments! How is your pregnancy going? I love reading your blog posts they always make me smile! I hope you have a great time with your husband when we gets home, that would be so hard!

Veronica said...

yeah,how exciting. I am very happy that you get so much quality time with your husband finally. It is definatley hard when they work so much. Have a great week.