Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Little Tummy Flutters

This past week has been fun. I started feeling the baby moving around. I always forget how much I love that. It's still mostly little flutters, and I really have to be paying attention to feel it. But a few times, it's been an actual kick. Only 4 more weeks until I find out if we're having a boy or a girl.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh.... How I love that! That is SO much fun!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Only 4 more weeks!!!!!!! How exciting:) I love feeling the baby move:)

Veronica said...

That is definatley the greatest feeling, and a comfort to feel your baby move. I can't wait to find out what you are having:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! How are you doing I haven't seen or talked to you forever. Hopefully we can keep in touch on here.

Amy Nielson said...

How exciting! Four more weeks until you found out there's going to be another Nielson girl er, I mean... baby, in the family! Oh who am I kidding?? Nielsons are only capable of producing girls! Ok, so Jeylin is the exception... prove me wrong Laura! I suppose only 4 weeks will tell... how exciting!!