Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A New TV

"I don't care what it is, when it has an LCD screen, it makes it better." ~Kevin Rose

I thought this a fitting quote for us since just a few days ago Kasey, the money-maker, asked me, the budget-er, if we could save up for a big, new LCD TV. I about choked when he told me the price, but told him we would save up for it.

I'll let you know how we like it in five years when we've finally saved up enough money to actually purchase the darn thing.

6 comments:

Jill said...

:) The man of this house would also like a big screen LCD TV. However, the person who pays the bills tells him continually that we have a perfectly good tv. I'm sure he'll win one of these days. He usually does.

Janelle said...

I hate to be the one to agree with the men on this but we got one last December and we love it and although it is fairly large I now hate watching small tvs. Oh and LCD is way better than Plasma and they are about the same price these days! If you shop around you can get a 42' for under $900 especially check around Thanksgiving sales times they tend to take a dive then, and also around the super bowl!

Kami said...

So, I've been out of the blogging loop for a while, but I just read the last few posts, and your girls are soooo funny!! Paden's starting to say some funny stuff, but he doesn't say full sentences yet really. Kids are the best aren't they? So, how are you feeling? I hope things are going well for you. The pictures Carrie took of your girls are adorable!!

ann said...

we have an LCD tv to and love it. We got a pretty good deal! It was way worth it. Now we have two big tv's one for me one for Jared!

Jodi said...

We love ours too! Which one does Kasey want??
Ours is undergoing repairs at the moment (under warranty thank goodness) so we've been forced to watch on our smaller tv again...it has not been fun! =)

Anonymous said...

We are NOT getting a new TV! No way... If we can't recieve the channels then we don't need to watch it. That is our thoughts on that!