Saturday, August 9, 2008

Picture Post

I had so much fun finding the pictures for all of these. Why don't you all try it so I can see how your mosaics turn out!

The Concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.

The Answers:
1. Laura
2. spaghetti
3. LCSC--where I went to college
4. blue
5. I don't really have a crush, but I like Gerard Butler.
6. It's a toss up between orange juice and water.
7. Alaskan cruise--maybe someday
8. pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting
9. organized
10. my husband and children
11. content
12. Lola--this was kind of my nickname in high school. It's the best I could come up with since I don't have any nicknames now.

4 comments:

ann said...

This does look like fun!

Tam Tam said...

oh so you like Gerard Butler? I saw him at the Comic Con in SD...I haven't uploaded those pictures I got of him...but I'll put them up soon!

Jill said...

What about the nickname you had growing up? I still think of you by that sometimes. I won't use it here because I know you aren't crazy about it. :)

Laura said...

I didn't use that nickname because that search only brought up pictures of animals. And since I don't like animals, I didn't want to add that to my mosaic.