Friday, August 29, 2008

Randomness For Your Friday Afternoon

Ellie likes to put my shoes on and then sit down.
But sometimes she falls off; and I laugh.
I can't believe how much hair Ellie has at 21 months.
Makayla had significantly less at the same age.

Another huge difference I noticed in my girls the other day was their size. At 21 months, Ellie is wearing 24 month clothes, starting to transition to 2T. Makayla at 21 months had already switched over to size 3T because all of her 2T clothes were already too short. Maybe that's why I'm always a little puzzled when people say that Ellie is so big for her age. It's because Ellie is a shrimp compared to Makayla. It's still crazy to me how different my girls are in looks and personalities. I can't wait to see what this third kid will add to the mix.

1 comment:

ann said...

They are so different BUT, so CUTE!