Monday, August 11, 2008

Reasons I Love My Doctor

*He is quick, yet thorough.
*He makes me feel like I'm the only patient he has.
*He teases me about having 10 kids. (It must be because of these birthin' hips of mine.)
*When he says, "I'm glad you're feeling better," I feel like he actually means it.
*He takes time to answer my questions.
*I almost always have a book with me, and he shows an interest in what I'm reading.
*He's been delivering babies longer than I've been alive. He could do it in his sleep!

After I had Makayla, I was convinced that I'd never find another doctor that I loved as much as Dr. DeMeyere. Lucky for me, I did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like everything is going well for you!

Janelle said...

Doesn't a good doctor make such a differance I have had a differant one with each child and I think if I have another one I will be switching again no bad ones just no good fits yet!