The search for a name for baby #3 continues. We have a whole list of boy names that we like, but girl names? Not so much. We have it narrowed down to a few names we like, but I keep suggesting names to Kasey. There's still a small possibility that we will come across a name that we like even more.
I frequently ask Makayla and Ellie what they think we should name our baby. The most popular responses from them are Baby Claire (like the little girl at church) and Christine Daae (they've been watching way too much Phantom of the Opera lately). I think we'll keep searching.
Why is it so hard to name a kid?!?!
3 comments:
I think it is so hard to name them because you don't want them to get made fun of and of course you want the name to fit the child. I like the name Claire- maybe mostly because I LOVE the name Clara. (if i get a #4 baby & its a girl)
I think you are right. The perfect name will just come to you...and then after you have named her, everyone will have a baby with that name! It never fails!!
I was thinking of you your expected child today and if you guys had thought of names yet. Then I read your blog and whala. I also like Claire. I also like Addison or Madison and Emma. Just a thought, good luck on your search.
Post a Comment