Makayla was sitting at the table coloring. Without looking up she said, "Look Mom. This girl is violent."
"She's violent. What does violent mean?" I was really interested to learn where she heard this word.
"Violent. It means she's chewing gum and has blue hair."
Okie Dokie!
5 comments:
What an imagination she has. What would we do without kids and their wisdom?
Has she watched Charlie & the Chocolate Factory recently? Violet was the name of the gum chewing girl who turned blue.
Brandi, that's so crazy that you mentioned that. This evening she said it again, and I questioned her further. Turns out that's exactly what she was referring to. How funny!
is your blog a visual accuity test in disguise? i have a real hard time reading text against a background that is the same color. just a suggestion.
Ha ha, that's funny that she would put that together!! Kids are soo smart, and we don't even know it! I can't wait til Paden starts saying stuff like this!!
Post a Comment