Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let the Waddling Begin

So, we got back from our little vacation on Sunday morning at 4:30am. Needless to say, it was a long drive! We had tons of fun, and if I find my camera (I know it's around here somewhere) I'll post the 3 pictures that I took during the week.

Now to address the title of this post. I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. After all, it happened with the first two. But it's always so depressing to me when I start the pregnant waddle. I'm not sure how Kasey can keep a straight face when we go places together. If I watched me walk, I would surely snicker or probably laugh out loud.

I have a sudden appreciation for ducks. Waddling is hard work!

Also, my 2-year-old is now faster than me. And a 2-year-old who can out-run her mother is never, ever a good thing!

6 comments:

ann said...

glad you had a fun week! on the other hand sorry about the waddling!

beck said...

I'm right there with ya...waddle away! We are almost done!!

Unknown said...

You are too funny!
Btw, I need your email so I can invite you to my bloggy! :)

Unknown said...

It was FAB to see you! I miss you already! Glad to see that you made it home!
We went to Jim Brickman last night and I thought of you and how I wish you were closer to teach my little ones to play like that!
MISS YOU

Keep that bun in the oven!

Jill said...

YES!!! I agree with Amanda about keeping the bun in the oven! As for the waddle, this too shall pass. :)

Veronica said...

Prego waddles are cute:) Not always fun but you are getting so close to being done with the waddle and everything. I wish I could see this waddle in person:) I will email you and see what we might could work out sometime.