Why is that you ask? Because my baby is less than 2 days old and I slipped comfortably into my pre-pregnancy jeans this morning. Wahoo!!! They don't look good, but they are on and buttoned up.
good for you!! Congrats on your new precious baby girl! She is ADORABLE!! oh if they could only stay that small! soak it all in!! How are Ellie and Makayla adapting to your new addition?
Wow!!! That truly is amazing, good for! Congrats on another beautiful girl! I too am excited for the labor story, but all these new babies make me impatient for my turn!
Laura that is so great. What a good way to help you stay away from the post partum depression:) Can't wait for the Labor sory:) Hope you are doing well, how are the girls handling it? How is Kimberly so far for you? Is she more like Makayla or Ellie? Or just inbetween?
Yea for a healthy, beautiful girl!! So exciting! I wish it was me in the hospital already! :) And you make me sick!!! Pre-pregnancy pants...those have pushed into the very back of my closet not to be seen for a few months after I have the baby! lol Way to go girlie!!! Love the name, can't wait for more stories and pictures!!
8 comments:
good for you!! Congrats on your new precious baby girl! She is ADORABLE!! oh if they could only stay that small! soak it all in!!
How are Ellie and Makayla adapting to your new addition?
Way to go!The girls comments are so funny!
Congrats!
Lucky You!!! She is so cute!! All these babies are making my baby hungry!! How do Ellie and Makayla liking her? I bet they are a big help!!
I am excited to hear the labor story! :) She is seriously a doll. I also love the girls comments... too funny!
Wow!!! That truly is amazing, good for! Congrats on another beautiful girl! I too am excited for the labor story, but all these new babies make me impatient for my turn!
Laura that is so great. What a good way to help you stay away from the post partum depression:) Can't wait for the Labor sory:) Hope you are doing well, how are the girls handling it? How is Kimberly so far for you? Is she more like Makayla or Ellie? Or just inbetween?
Yea for a healthy, beautiful girl!! So exciting! I wish it was me in the hospital already! :) And you make me sick!!! Pre-pregnancy pants...those have pushed into the very back of my closet not to be seen for a few months after I have the baby! lol Way to go girlie!!! Love the name, can't wait for more stories and pictures!!
Post a Comment