Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome Baby

Kimberly Paige

7 lbs 12 oz

17 1/2 inches

of absolute perfection!


22 comments:

Jill said...

You are right! She does look like Makayla! And I can't wait to kiss on those chubby little kissy cheeks! BTW, you need to change your profile to say 3 little girls. :) Love you! See you on Thursday!

Aubrey said...

She is so beautiful...perfect pink skin, cute little nose. And now there are 3 of them!! You have 3 little angels. What is her middle name? Can't wait to see more pics.

ann said...

I love her already! What day did you deliver?

Three sweet little girls! Give her kisses for me!

Unknown said...

She DOES look like Makayla!
Let the joy of 3 little girls begin :)
Ellie's face cracks me up! What a beautiful bunch of girls!
Congratulations!

beck said...

Congrats! She is so adorable and all of a sudden your other girls look so grown up! How fun, take care!

Julie said...

Laura! She is absolutely beautiful!!! Makayla and Ellie look so excited- I love the new big sister looks!! Congrats!

Carrie said...

Congratulations Laura! She is so precious. . .your girls are just darling! I can't believe how grown up Ellie seems now. . .they will be such great big sisters! So happy she is here safe and healthy!

Natalie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! As expected - she's BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm assuming the epidural worked this time? :)

Tam Tam said...

Congrats! Wow, already huh! Can't wait to hear more details! Looks like all is doing well!

Janelle said...

She is so cute and you look great! Congrats I saw that you had her on Lizzie's facebook so I have been on pins and needles to see her! It looks like your "big" girls are excited for her too congrats again!

Jodi said...

Yay! She does look like Makayla! Now you'll have to post comparison shots of both of them!
What a group of beautiful girls! Good job Momma!

Paige said...

Yeah! She is beautiful. What an adorable little family. Oh, I wish I could hold her right now! I hope everything went okay. Take care!

The Nielson Clan said...

Totally Makayla's look-a-like!! Congratulations again, we can't wait to meet her!!

Veronica said...

Yay!!!She is adorable, I love her name. Is she the smallest baby you have had? How are you doing? I want an email or phone call on how it all went. Congrats, I am so excited for you and your family.

Unknown said...

Oh Laura- CONGRATS on baby Kimberly! She is so sweet and so perfect. You look GREAT and your 3 girls are so adorable. I also LOVE Ellie's face!

The Perkins Family said...

Congrats, glad everything is well. She's adorable. I love her name.

Anonymous said...

Yeah number 3! I can't wait to come see little miss Kimberly. She is so cute and you can totally tell she is part of your family! I'm glad to hear everything went well and your doing good. Yes! I love being an Auntie! P.S. Are you going to call her Kim for short or just Kimberly?

charlieymichelle said...

We have the cutest nieces! she is so sweet. Wish I was there for this one. Miss you guys.

Tracy Lawley said...

Congrats! She's beautiful and y'all look great! Can't wait to meet the newest edition. Wow Kasey is really out numbered now!
Bye/T

Amanda said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were due this soon...I guess I should check the blog more. Hope everything goes well.

Rebecca said...

Sorry I'm so late. She is just beautiful. I'm so glad things went well. What a beautiful bunch of girls.

Candace said...

Sheesh, our room in July is going to be a BIT more crowded. Just wait till #4... if that's the route you go;-) I'm actually including Elizabeth in the delivery this time, and I MAY ship one of the younger two off to Grandma's for that time frame. Again congrats!