I have my hands so full right now that I keep forgetting to take pictures. My mom came and stayed with us for a little while, and she recently posted some super cute pictures of my girls on her blog.
Click here to see them, and hopefully I'll get my own pictures taken and uploaded soon.
4 comments:
Those pictures are really cute! I hope things are going okay!
oh my goodness! So cute! I think she kinda looks like a mixture of the two girls. She has her own look too though...cute!
I hope things are going good!
Those pictures are aboslutly adorable. That had to have been great to have your mom there, I love moms and their help after having a kid. I don't know how you are doing it the thought of 3 kids scares me to death. I totally want more, but it does scare me.Sounds like you are getting the hang of it. YOur girls will too.
thank goodness that your mom was able to come help!!! The girls are sooooo cute I will pray for you 3 kids are hard!! but the reward is they are soooo cute!
Post a Comment