Sunday, November 9, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Here's a little update. I went to the doctor on Friday. Everything is going well. I'm still supposed to take it easy, which will be a lot harder this week as Kasey won't be home to help. At least my mom is coming to help me out a little bit this week. Moms are the best!

Some days I feel really huge. But then I whip out pictures from when I was pregnant with Makayla and Ellie, and I realize that I'm not so big after all.

The night before I had Makayla.



The night before I had Ellie.


This afternoon.


I realize that I still have about 10 weeks to go, but I'm smaller than I was at the same point with my first two. That gives me hope for a small-ish baby. I say "small-ish" because let's face it, the only way I'm getting a 6 lb baby is if she comes a month early. And even then it's iffy. We grow 'em big in my family.

10 comments:

Veronica said...

YOu look so cute.

Janelle said...

I totally understand the praying for small babies with both mine I have just prayed that they would be under 9 pounds cause we too grow them big Chris's mom had 2 ten pounders and I just live in fear that I will have one, it makes me laugh to see a 6 pound baby and think that was what mine must have looked like at about 7 or 8 months!!

Julie said...

Laura you look so cute!! I am excited for you, and a lot jealous- I never looked good pregnant!

Lizzie Wright said...

yay! you actually look pregnant now. you can count down the weeks now. i remember when i had 10 weeks left in my mission. they went by as fast as 10 weeks can go by. but that means 70 days. a whole month has gone by since you entered the double digit of days left countdown. i really don't care if that makes sense. you know what i mean. leave me alone. i'm sick.

ann said...

I love the pictures!!! you DO look so cute!! I'm grateful for a mom to help as well! They are the best!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Laura you look cute! We hope you had a Happy Birthday and Im glad everything is going good 4 you & the baby:) Take it easy:):) xoxoTaffee

Anonymous said...

I love how your smile gets bigger in each picture. It probably signifies how much pain you were having with Makayla. Anyways I am glad to hear that everything is good with you and the new missy.

Unknown said...

Aww those were the days :) I sure do miss you! Can't wait to see you to rub your belly :) My belly never got that big but the after baby weight was close HAHAHA sorry just a little joke! HOORAY for your visit!

Anonymous said...

oh... Laura! I have been away from reading your blog. You look great! :) I am glad to hear that your Mom is coming... Moms are just the BEST! Have fun with her!!

Natalie said...

I have to agree with everyone else. "You look so cute"