Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Another Year Older

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.

This birthday seems to be the birthday that keeps on giving. Saturday I got a card and money (woohoo!!) in the mail from my parents. Monday I got a card (and more money) from my grandma and grandpa. Kasey also gave me a gift Monday night--a gift card to a day spa. (I was so excited that I cried, but that could just be because I'm pregnant.) Tuesday I got phone calls and text messages from family and friends, more gifts in the mail from Kasey's parents, and went out to dinner. Also, Kasey cleaned almost the entire apartment by himself. It was awesome!! Today we had birthday cake. Tomorrow I'm going to a Pampered Chef party to spend said birthday money. Saturday is my pedicure at the spa. And next Monday my friends are taking me out to lunch.

Birthdays should always last a whole week!

6 comments:

Paige said...

I totally agree with you. We should drag out birthdays out as long as we can. I am glad you are having a good week!

Veronica said...

So Happy that you have had such a great (long) birthday. Enjoy the pedicure, and how sweet of your husband to clean the apartment for you. That is really great he did that for you.

Anonymous said...

your blog is now much more reader friendly to my old eyes. thank you!

Laura said...

No problem whatsoever!

Kami said...

Sounds like it was a great one, Happy Belated B-day.

Aubrey said...

Happy Birthday beautiful! I always try to make my B-day last longer. Hope it was a good one.