I feel your pain on that one my epidural only half works but I can tell you that I am very grateful for that half! It didn't numb the exact same place with both of my kids kinda weird but at least I could feel enough to know when to push! Good luck with everything!
LOL. Well it's almost time! Seriously, giving birth is not that bad...if you get induced and have an epidural. What's the fuss about??? Although I might try a natural birth just to know how painful it is. HAHA. MAYBE.
7 comments:
Good luck tomorrow! I'll be anxiously awaiting a text from mom that I'm a new aunt (again). :)
I feel your pain on that one my epidural only half works but I can tell you that I am very grateful for that half! It didn't numb the exact same place with both of my kids kinda weird but at least I could feel enough to know when to push! Good luck with everything!
Yeah- Hip, Hip Hooray!!!
LOL. Well it's almost time! Seriously, giving birth is not that bad...if you get induced and have an epidural. What's the fuss about??? Although I might try a natural birth just to know how painful it is. HAHA. MAYBE.
Good luck with that one!
When is the big day? I can't remember if you're being induced or not???
I hope it works for you this time. Good luck. I am seriously so anxious for you, not sure why. I love labor stories I guess.
CONGRATS!!!!!!! We cannot wait to see pictures and hear all the details:) Love you guys and SOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!
Post a Comment