Saturday, January 24, 2009

Because I'm Weird. And I Remember Stuff Like That.

This is the first baby outfit I ever bought. It was on the clearance rack, and I thought it was so cute.
I bought it before I got married. The day before I got my wedding dress, in fact.

No, I was not pregnant at the time.

Yes, it completely freaked out my husband-to-be.

5 comments:

Jayson & Carrie said...

That is too funny! But you are not alone...though not an outfit, I did buy a tiny cow Halloween outfit...before I was married. If you pressed on the tummy it moooo'd. And guess what? It fit Jayden perfect for his first Halloween! hehehe Glad I'm not alone! And also...I'm glad you ended up with girls and not all boys! How sad to not be able to use it! hehe

ann said...

so sweet! you must have known you were going to have girls!

Unknown said...

And its beautiful on such a sleeping beauty!

Aubrey said...

That is the cutest picture...I want to kiss her and sniff her, but she is too FAR AWAY!

Anonymous said...

She looks so sweet and content when she sleeps. If only she could stay like that. I can't wait to come see her.