Ellie and I have the following conversation about 15 times a day.
E: You know mine friend?
L: Who is your friend?
E: Uh. . . her name is Rhiannon.
L: Yes, I do know Rhiannon. She's mommy's friend.
E: No! She has toys at her house. She's mine friend.
Or sometimes it varies like this.
E: You know mine friend?
L: Yes, what is her name?
E: Mallery. Her mom your friend?
L: Yes, Michele is my friend.
E: She have toys at her house?
L: Yes, they do.
E: Oh. Michele is mine friend, too.
I love that Ellie's requirement for friendship is whether or not you have toys at your house. Want to be her friend? Now you know what you have to do.
4 comments:
I think that is so cute!
We would be good friends, Ellie!
I want to be her friend! I have toys at my house! :)
I miss being your friend Ellie! Even though you were too young to remember!
I love your blog! I think it's so great that you always take time to get all these cute little things down, you will be so happy for that! Keep up the good work. Your kids' little minds certainly make it entertaining! So fun!
Post a Comment