I got this recipe from my sister about 4 or 5 years ago, and I love it!! I made it last night so Kasey could take some to work this morning. I had it for breakfast this morning. I plan on having it for lunch. And it's very likely that I will forego our chili dinner tonight in favor of chicken pasta salad.
Here's the recipe:
6 oz cooked Radiator pasta
6 oz cooked Bowtie pasta
6 oz cooked Rotilla pasta
4 chicken breasts cooked and diced (I only used 3 and it was enough for me)
2-3 stalks of celery, diced
2-3 stalks of celery, diced
2-3 cups of grapes, halved (I always use 3 cups--my family loves grapes)
2-3 green onions (I left those out of this particular batch)
1 cup mayo
1-16 oz bottle Coleslaw dressing
Mix everything together and refrigerate for several hours. It's definitely better the second day.
-----
This makes a HUGE salad. So I'd recommend making it for a potluck the first time. That way if you don't like it, there are 50 other people to help you eat it.
Now if you'll excuse me, I think I need to sneak a forkful right now. Yum-O!!
1 comment:
This looks SO TASTY! I SO miss cooking with Chicken - Chris is allergic. (turkey too) :(
On my blog: The wall color is Favorite Tan by Sherwin Williams. I have the same color in my front room. Warm with a hint of green, Light during the day, rich during night - it’s the perfect color and I always get compliments on it! (it only took me 3 months to pick it out LOL)
Post a Comment