Sunday, February 10, 2008

Today's Topic: Toilet Seats

Kasey was looking at one of his favorite gun websites today. He started laughing, and I asked him what was so funny. He said that the same people who make the grip for his gun also make toilet seats.

WHAT??

He showed me the link to UltraTouch Comfort Touch Toilet Seats. I'm not sure what made me laugh more: the electrically heated toilet seat or the fact that you can detach it and toss it in the dishwasher. Eww!

6 comments:

FamosAmos said...

That is awsome! The fact that a gun company makes toilet seats is very funny. I with you about the dishwasher. Eww!

ann said...

that is so wrong in very many ways!!! It did make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I hope he won't be embarrassed that I shared, but my husband would probably love an electrically heated toilet seat. Classic! Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for the website suggestion (politics4moms); it was great!

Natalie said...

How fun that you found my blog, and I'm stoked that you have one! What a great way to catch up. I'm sure I'll have to check in every few days. :) I CAN'T BELIEVE you're a mother of 2. All these people I haven't talked to in years have KIDS! Not A kid. KIDS. PLURAL! CRAZY! (And GOOD for you! I'm sure you're an AMAZING mother).

Paige said...

I would love a heated toilet seat. Especially when you are pregnant and up all night using the bathroom.

Paige said...

I would love a heated toilet seat. Especially when you are pregnant and up all night using the bathroom.