Kasey still has those pants, and Makayla still puts them on. This morning when she slipped into them, I asked her what she was doing. She scowled at me and said, "I'm trying to sleep in my sleeping bag. Leave me alone!"
I wish I'd taken a picture of her this morning. Those pants that use to come up over her shoulders, now barely reach her armpits. I can't believe how much she's grown in just 1 year!
3 comments:
That's what happens when you water and feed them. :) Look at you! You were once the size of Makayla. Now you have two baby girls of your own. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with this stage of my life. I don't want to go back, but sometimes I reminisce and think how fast all you kids grew up. Love them and enjoy every minute.
How Cute!! That is funny that she still wears the same pants around!! Your girls are a hoot!
I love it. I love kids' imaginations, and their wisdom.
Post a Comment