Saturday, February 9, 2008

Memories

Tonight I was reading through some things I've written about my girls. I came across this entry that made me laugh. It's dated September 28, 2007.

This morning I was changing Ellie's diaper. Talking to Ellie I said, "Oh you're
not poopy. Just wet." At that moment Makayla threw her arms in the air and said,
"It's a miracle!"

I'm so glad that I thought to write it down. Now 4 months later, I was able to relive that moment and smile about it. I want to be better about writing stuff like this down. And I hope in 10 or 15 years when I share this with Makayla, she will laugh also and be grateful that I took a few minutes to write down these precious moments in our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have inspiried me to do better at that as well. thanks...