Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Who Are You Voting For?

I got this email and link from my sister today.

Answer 10 questions at http://www.votechooser.com/ and find out which presidential candidate is most similar to you!


She matched up 100% with the candidate she is leaning toward. I scored equal on the 2 candidates that I can't decide between.

Take the quiz and see how accurate it is for you.

Don't forget to take the poll on your right. I'm really curious to see who everyone else is thinking about voting for.

2 comments:

Harris said...

This was really interesting! Thanks for posting it...it is a good tool for those who don't quite know who they want to vote for yet...and also just fun to take the test and see who you match up with!

Jill said...

Not sure this helped me much. :( I was pretty much down the middle. Does that mean I'm a fence sitter? That's not good!