I really wish I was having a party today. Instead, how about a funny story about Makayla?
Makayla's new fascination is irresistible apple body cream from Bath & Body Works.
She is always trying to sneak it into her room so she can slather it all over her body and run around naked. Her excuse? I can't wear clothes, mom. I have to let the lotion dry first.
Well, I finally got smart and put it up where she couldn't reach it so she has to ask for lotion. This morning she said to me, I have hands now, may I have lotion?
What?
I have hands, so I need lotion.
Not today, Makayla.
May I please put it on my butt? It's so dry!
No! We're not putting lotion on your bum.
No, not my bum. My butt!
They are the same thing.
No it's not!! These are my butt. (She pulled up her pant legs and pointed to her calves.)
Those are called "calves." Your butt and your bum are the same thing.
Oh. (long pause) May you please put some lotion on my cows?
Sure. Why not!?
5 comments:
I love it, I always wonder where kids get the ideas that they do. They are so much fun, but you are lucky with the lotion thing Ryan has super dry skin and Livvy has excema so I have to lotion both of them often and I pratically have to hold them down to do it.
she is so funny! The things they learn, that is soooooo upside down!!!
She says the funniest things. I have a fun stoy about something very similar I think I might have to post on my blog sometime.
LOL!! Too funny! Can't wait til Grandpa gets home from work so I can show him. He'll laugh too. Give those girls hugs and kisses from Grandma and Grandpa.
I think your daughter is SO funny!! I look forward to read your blog... so I can just laugh! Thanks... I am still laughing!!
Post a Comment