92. I am the world's worst cookie baker. No, really. It's true. I somehow managed to ruin a tube of store-bought, refrigerator cookie dough. You know, the kind that all you have to do it cut off a hunk of dough and bake it. I tried it last night, thinking I'll be a good little wife and have a nice treat for my husband to take to work this morning.
The instructions are very simple: preheat the oven, slice dough, place on cookie sheet, bake for x number of minutes, remove from oven, let cool on rack. Easy! But I screwed it up. The cookies tasted horrible. Kasey thought they tasted fine, so I guess that's all that really matters.
93. I don't like ham on my pizza. Kasey does. We rarely order pizza.
94. My favorite family vacation growing up: Yellowstone National Park.
95. I have an empty baby book for each child. I write stuff on the calendar with the intention of going back and recording in the baby books their little milestones, but I haven't done it in 3-1/2 years. I kept the calendars, so I still could fill out the baby books. I'm such a slacker!
96. I hate cleaning the shower. Of everything in my house that has to be cleaned, that is the worst for me.
3 comments:
I'm not very good on writing in the baby books ether.
store bought cookie dough is never the same as homemade!!! the taste is not the same. but good without cooking it oh... I love raw cookie dough!
LAURA-THATS HILARIOUS! I'M NOT A VERY GOOD COOK EITHER-POOR SHAD! I DID REALLY GOOD WITH THE BABY BOOK THING AT FIRST, BUT THEN LIFE GETS SO BUSY THAT I STARTED SLACKING! OH WELL, RIGHT! I GUESS WE JUST KEEP ON TRYING
I think I may be your competitor for the worst cookie baker. I am horrible. The problem is, my roomate in college made great cookies and spoiled Ben.
I am a good cook I think, but baking is to by the book for me.
Post a Comment