82. I may have said this one before, but I really hate scary movies.
83. I talk to myself. Apparently a lot. Kasey has stopped paying attention to me when I talk unless I specifically address him. If I don't, he just thinks I'm talking to myself again.
84. I won a purple duffle bag at a drawing when I was in 6th grade. I still use it. It's the perfect bag for packing shoes when we are going on a trip.
85. My mom made my wedding dress for less than $100. She's an amazing seamstress!
86. I did not get the sewing gene. All of my sisters did.
87. I love going to the dentist. That ultra-clean feeling is the best!
88. I hate going to the OB/GYN. I'll just leave it at that.
89. I've never had sushi. I'm not sure I'm brave enough to try it. Maybe.
90. I used to have cartoon frogs on my checks. Now I have plain blue with my bank's logo. Pretty boring, but very cheap.
91. When I was in college I survived on canned green beans, frozen burritos and tater tots with salsa, and an occasional potato. I lost 40 pounds. Then I met Kasey, and his mom invited me over for dinner every night. I gained back 25 pounds. Grrr!
2 comments:
Ok. So this is totally unrelated to anything you have typed above. I love your music! It's great music to work to and something different from country. I just open up your blog and go to work. :) Hey! I see Liz found your blog!
Love you!! Mom
So, I just went to the dentist on Friday and I couldn't believe how self-conscience I was. Maybe it is because I don't ever go, it is so expensive, but I kept thinking to myself I am less self-conscience at the ob then I am at the dentist. How sad huh.
Post a Comment