51. I think this article is very interesting. I think I may want to learn.
52. I can remember all the names of all the roommates I had before I got married: Amanda, Necia, Sara, Leslie, Jennifer, ReNae. Considering I only lived on my own for 9 months before I got married, this really isn't that big of an accomplishment.
53. My favorite question is "What if?" It drives Kasey crazy, but I can't help thinking "What if this happened?" or "What if I'd done this differently?"
54. I'm curious by nature.
55. I sleep on the side of the bed that is closest to the door. It makes getting up in the night with babies a whole lot easier.
56. The first thing I do when I come home is take off my shoes. I love to walk around in just my socks.
57. I really, really hate surprises. Mostly they just make me angry.
1 comment:
Amen to 57. I'm still a little pissed about the whole Thanksgiving episode but I think it was because there were people around. I rather enjoyed my private Christmas surprise!! ~kw
Post a Comment