This is kind of a lot of information about me today. Oh well, if you get tired, you can always read it in 2 sittings.
64. I've never used an entire bottle of lotion before. I usually get tired of that scent and throw out the bottle.
65. I cut my hair really short my senior year of high school. The next day when I went to school, hardly anybody recognized me.
66. I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl.
67. My favorite babysitter growing up was Kristen Rassmussen. She lived in the big house down the street.
68. I love going to church. I actually look forward to Sunday for that reason.
69. About piercing babies' ears: I don't mind when other people do it to their kids, but I'll never do it to mine. Just personal preference.
70. I hate abbreviations like: LOL, LMK, ROFL, LMAO, KWIM, and all the others. What are you all talking about??? If there is a book or website where I can educate myself, please tell me. I'm going crazy!!!!
71. I've been pregnant 5 times.
72. I'm not a great scrapbooker, but I really enjoy making cards.
73. I've been hit in the mouth with a baseball/softball 3 times. Ouch!
74. As a result of #73, I had to get braces.
75. I also wore a headgear for about a year to fix my bite.
76. I love saying words until they don't sound like words anymore. The word for this week: tax. I've said it so many times that now it just sounds like a caveman grunt to me. (I obviously have too much time on my hands.)
77. I made my first pie on Sunday. Apple. Kasey's favorite.
78. I burned it, but it still tasted pretty good.
79. My dad built a 3-tiered bunk bed when I was a kid. Now that all the kids have moved out, my mom uses it as a storage shelf.
80. I've always liked my name.
81. I get really annoyed when people pronounce it "Lora." Not that it matters in the great scheme of things, but I just don't care for it.
3 comments:
LOL means laugh out loud. ROFL means roll on floor laughing. Don't know what LMAO or KWIM mean. The reason you don't get them is because they are abbreviations for texting and that's something you don't do. :) Ask Katie. She'll probably know.
Love ya! Mom
Oh yea. LMK means Let me know. Sorry. I missed that one.
Mom
Wow I didn't know you had been pregnant 5 times that kinda sucks, and it makes the next pregnancy so much scarier with Ryan I never thought twice about any appointment and then I miscarried right before I got pregnant with Olivia (as in less than a week after) anyway every appt. with her I freaked out about I just knew something was going to be wrong anyway it definitely changes your life. Anyways ttyl (talk to you later) if we do it that way then you will learn!
Post a Comment