Friday, January 4, 2008

58 - 63

58. My favorite color is blue.

59. Autumn is my favorite season. I love the smell, the temperature, and the back to school sales.

60. I think I have pretty decent penmanship. I write in cursive, I don't know, maybe 98% of the time.

61. Temper tantrums are funny to me. My children look so ridiculous flailing around on the floor that I can't help but laugh at them. I don't find it funny when I'm in the store, though. The floor there is so GROSS, and I don't want them rolling around on it.

62. This one is totally random. In all the places I've lived since I got married, when I walked into my bedroom, the closet was always on the right. That's kind of weird. Probably more weird is the fact that I actually used brain cells thinking about that.

63. My computer desk is cluttered almost all of the time. Currently, there are 3 magazines, 2 notebooks, last year's calendar, a toy phone, a doll dress, glue, misc receipts that need to be recorded in my checkbook, a pair of tights (which don't fit either girl), birthday card for my sister (which reminds me I need to mail that tomorrow), unopened chapstick, and a Taco Bell cup with random odds and ends. Maybe I should stop blogging and take care of that mess.

Nah!

No comments: