Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Birthday Card

Makayla and Ellie's cousin is turning 4 this week. He absolutely loves anything John Deere. While I was at the scrapbook store yesterday, I found these awesome tractor brads. They were my inspiration for this card that I made for him.


5 comments:

Jodi said...

So cute! Hopefully he appreciates those tiny tractors!

Mandy Curtis said...

I finally made time to sit down and get updated on everyones blogs. Its been a while. I just love yours so much. I am so excited for the new recipes, I love to try new things. I was so excited to see you letting your little girl make muffins. And I have to add that when I was reading your pet peaves, I just laughed that you hate carped lines - its so funny because I LOVE seeing lines in the carpet when I vacuum, just makes me feel good. Its fun that we're all so different! Anyway - I just love your blog!

Mandy Curtis said...

I meant carpet lines! oops!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR CARD!

Harris said...

What a cute idea!! You are so creative, i love the card!! The cute tractors definitely add and make the card!! Good job!