I especially love the one where you check the diaper, my brother-in-law actually thought when we were checking diapers to see if the kids were messy that we stuck our finger in there. He said that was gross. Duh!
so what is so wrong with throwing the baby up in the air both my kids and both of my neices think that is par for the course from Jason and Daniel they toss them back and forth to each other. Okay so I'll admit I am never very comfotable with it!
That was so so funny! Thanks for letting me know about it! I love the little things you link us to!! I love the movie thing Kasey did as well!! HOW CUTE!! I hope you guys have a great valentines day!!
6 comments:
I especially love the one where you check the diaper, my brother-in-law actually thought when we were checking diapers to see if the kids were messy that we stuck our finger in there. He said that was gross. Duh!
I know a lady who actually does stick her finger in the diaper to check. Gross! Maybe that's why I found that one particularly funny.
so what is so wrong with throwing the baby up in the air both my kids and both of my neices think that is par for the course from Jason and Daniel they toss them back and forth to each other. Okay so I'll admit I am never very comfotable with it!
This was so funny I popsted it on my blogg as well! Thanks
Sorry posted
That was so so funny! Thanks for letting me know about it! I love the little things you link us to!! I love the movie thing Kasey did as well!! HOW CUTE!! I hope you guys have a great valentines day!!
Post a Comment