Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dinner Time at Our House

Ellie loves chili....
but only if she gets to eat it with her hands!



7 comments:

Lizzie Wright said...

whatever happened to her being a clean, dainty eater?

Laura said...

She still is with most things. Apparently chili is an exception.

Anonymous said...

those are some way cute pictures!

Jill said...

I hope you have some Shout or something like that close by! :)
It was so nice to see you and the girls. Thanks for letting us barge into your day!

Veronica said...

That is too cute, and kind of funny. I get really annoyed though when Brenden uses his hands. Do you have good laundry spotter?

Harris said...

Ellie is such a doll!! I LOVE her big brown eyes, how could you ever get mad at that!! kids will be kids, eh? At least she gets some in her stomach, that's all that matters :)

Laura said...

I love Shout ultra gel. I have yet to come across a stain that I can't get out using that stuff.