Monday, February 25, 2008

I Can't Sleep!

I stayed up late reading like I always do. I didn't realize I'd fallen asleep (is that ever a conscious thing?) until Kasey woke me up as he was getting ready for work. So of course I stayed up to talk to him for a few minutes. But now he's been gone for 45 minutes, and I'm still awake.

I tried to go to bed, but sleep is evading me. So I'm blogging. Foolish, foolish girl that I am! I'm sure I'll pay for it in 3 or 4 hours when Ellie wakes up. But it almost seems better to be doing something than tossing and turning in my bed for an hour.

*Yawn*

Oooo!! I'm yawning, and my eyelids are drooping. Maybe I'll crawl under the covers and wait for sleep to slowly overcome me.

4 comments:

FamosAmos said...

I totally understand. I too am up early doing the same thing. Must be a family thing. :)

Veronica said...

Good luck with that. Just as you get to sleep your kids will probably wake up. That is how it with me anyways.

Kami said...

Reading is soo addictive! So, what were you reading? There's a fourth book in the Uglies series now, "Extras." I just started it yesterday. It's pretty good, but different characters than the others, so I'm still getting used to the new main character.

Katie said...

Welcome to my daily life. Last night I was wide awake until 430am and I had to be up at 6am so I could drive to Sandpoint to work on a client today. Saddly, I am wide awake again tonight and I have another 12 hour day ahead of me. I guess the good news is that I won't have to worry about how I'm going to function when I have kids.....I already know how.