Saturday, February 9, 2008

Little Chef

Any of you seen Ratatouille by Disney Pixar? We got the DVD for Christmas for the girls. They love it. Especially Makayla. Since seeing the movie, she has taken to "helping" me in the kitchen. She makes comments like "Needs salt" and "Saffron would make this!"

Tonight Makayla came in the kitchen, pulled a chair up to the stove and started stirring the ingredients in the different pans. Then, in true Remy fashion, she started darting around the kitchen, grabbing her imaginary ingredients, and tossing them in the pan.

Here's a clip from the movie in case you haven't seen it.



This is the sort of behavior Makayla was exhibiting. It was really quite funny!

2 comments:

FamosAmos said...

Tim and I thought it was funny. I like the controlling with hair.

Jill said...

I was so sad Makayla and I couldn't make cookies. :(