I was greatly annoyed by two things this morning. That led me to think of my other pet peaves. I sat down to make a list, and here it is.
1. Mismatched socks. Both when people wear them or when I end up with mismatched socks while doing laundry.
2. Poor grammar. I'm even annoyed at myself when I don't know the correct usage or punctuation.
3. Vacuum lines on the carpet. I'm not sure why this bothers me so much, but it does.
4. Even worse than vacuum lines--foot prints on the carpet that I just vacuumed. I'm really glad that my current carpet doesn't show either.
5. People who take up two parking spots. Grrr!
6. Bathroom towels that hang unevenly. I tried to teach Kasey how to hang his towel nicely when he's done with it. But we eventually came to the conclusion that since it bothers me and not him, I should just straighten it myself. That works.
7. People who say warsh instead of wash. There is no "R" in wash!
8. People who talk during the movie at the theatre. Only at the theatre does this bother me. For some reason when I'm watching a movie at home, it doesn't annoy me. Hmmm.
I'm sure I have other pet peaves, but these are the only ones that I can think of right now.
6 comments:
Interesting! My two biggest pet peaves are those who park in the no parking fire lanes (yes, the no parking means everyone!) and those who can't or won't take the time to put their carts in the cart coral at stores. Just how much time does it take?
amen to the movie theatre this drives me soooo mad! I almost said something when we were enjoying a movie and the lady behind me keep repeating everthing that was said GRRR! is right!!!! then she made the noise that you make when your pop is all gone and you want more. (through a straw) I really want to do bodly harm to this woman!
You have a lot of pet peaves. Maybe we shouldn't hang out I love anymore so I don't bug you! I love vacuum lines because it means I have clean carpet, my towels are never stright because Aubey is constantly pulling them down, I talk at the movies but only during the previews, and I always end up with extra socks in my laundry!
. . . and I am the worst writer. I never know were the correct puncuation goes and I am the worlds worst speller. I am sure you knew this already from my emails and such!
YOur funny, I was vacumming today and I totally thought of you and this pet peave. My Carpet shows them pretty bad, but oh well.
Sorry you weren't able to make it over the weekend, hopefully soon we can try again.
I hate lines on my carpet and more than anything I hate footprints. I get this from my mom...bless her heart!
Post a Comment