"Makayla, do you want pizza for dinner?"
"Hmm...I thought we were having ice cream for dinner."
"No. We are not. Why do you think that?"
"Well, just because I need ice cream for dinner. We have some in the freezer. Here. Let me show you."
"That's okay. I know we have some in the freezer. But we aren't having that for dinner. How about pizza?"
"Oh, we have some of that in the freezer, too. I'll show you."
"No that's okay. I think I'll just order some on the phone."
"No thanks. I'll just have bread."
And have some bread, she did.
4 comments:
She takes after her grandma who used to prefer ice cream over pizza. This grandma misses Miss Makayla!
I agree with Makayla- I rather have ice cream, too! Cute and fun story!
Pizza, Ice Cream, or Bread, those are definately a toss up. She is too funny.
That's so funny!! Isn't it cute how they think they know more about what's in the freezer than mommy? I can't wait until I can have conversations like that with Paden.
Post a Comment