Oh my heck! We are having a heat wave here! It's 3 dgrees outside and the wind is NOT blowing, which means it actually feels like 3 degrees. It almost makes me want to break out my flip flops and capris. Almost.
The past 3 days have seen negative temperatures with it reaching near -30 degrees with the wind chill. Man! That is cold!
Hurray for above-zero temperatures! I know they won't last!
3 comments:
Wow...I dco not envy you...
I did have my flip flops on today and was sitting in the sun on the green grass. The kids were running around with bare feet and I actually got too warm at one point.
Wanna come visit???
=)
One thing I don't miss about the west. We have been extremely cold here though this week. The humidity makes above zero feel like below zero.
I am definately ready for the flip flops.
Ok, Jodi. That's not even funny!!!! I want to come visit!!! You can come here when it's 100+ where you live. K? It is currently -16 in Montpelier. No school the past two days as it was -20 or less at 6 a.m. This is the second day of these cold temps and I've had enough! I can hear the dollars flying out the furnace vent everytime it clicks on! AAAHHH!!!
Post a Comment