I bought a box of mini vanilla wafers a few days ago. I thought they would make a good snack for the girls instead of giving them chocolate (which they would much rather have. They are so like their daddy that way.)
I gave each girl 3 crackers and set the box on the counter. After they finished their crackers, neither one asked for anymore. So I went in the kitchen to put the box in the cupboard.
Makayla totally freaked out! You can't put my crackers away.
You didn't ask for anymore so I'm putting them away.
Please don't shut the door on my crackers! I loooooove them! I neeeeeeed them!
You don't need them. We are having dinner as soon as daddy comes home. He'll be here in 15 minutes.
Nooooo he woooon't!
Yes he will. He just called me.
But I need some crackers. I love them! I love them!
I know you love them, but you don't need them.
YES I DO!! Pleeeeease give me my crackers back. I really, really love them!! Don't lock them in the cupboard.
This literally went on for 10 minutes. She went from yelling, to pleading, to crying, to giving up and locking herself in her room. Holy Cow! What a drama queen.
5 comments:
uh oh can you just imagine her as a teenager. Maybe she will get all of her drama queen out now and then will be an angel teen!
we have been their with the boys almost every day!!! is so hard not to laugh.
i am laughing... thanks for making me laugh... silly kids... (i understand it... my kids can be the same way!)
I can laugh, cause it wasn't my kid. Plus it is just cute and funny how kids little minds work.
Lately it sounds a little bit like my son. Good Luck!
Post a Comment