Thursday, January 24, 2008

Personality Test

I saw this personality test on a couple of other blogs and did it just for curiosity's sake. Very interesting. I think it's fairly accurate. In fact, just yesterday my sister told me that I was an optimistic idealist. Hmmm.... I took this test in college. It's interesting to see how much I've changed in the past 4 years. Why not take it yourself? The link is at the bottom. You can't see it very well, but I am an ENFJ.

You Are An ENFJ

The Giver

You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.
Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.
Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.
You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.

In love, you are very protective and supporting.
However, you do need to "feel special" - and it's quite easy for you to get jealous.

At work, you are a natural leader. You can help people discover their greatest potential.
You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.

How you see yourself: Trusting, idealistic, and expressive

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Bossy, inappropriate, and loud

7 comments:

Paige said...

I took the test and I am the nurturer. Every personality test I have taken has ended up along those lines.

Janelle said...

I got the same as you. I laughed cause it said the people that don't get me just think I am bossy, inappropriate, and loud, but I really think that even the people that get me see at least 2 out of 3 of those!

Harris said...

you are such a sweetheart! Yeah, for sure you can be invited to my baby blog...thanks for asking, you totally made my day!! I set up your e-mail the website is harrisbabyupdates.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i took this just out of curiosity. i'm a caregiver apparently. i think it's funny how accurate these personality tests are sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Hey-can you ask Paige if I can be invited to her blog... my address is aalee38@wmconnect.com! Thanks...

Paige said...

Me again! I have tagged you on my blog so go on over and get the directions!

Anonymous said...

I think it is fairly accurate. I had to chuckle at the writer thing though. I remember what it was like when you had to write an essay for Mrs. P. You didn't sleep for days!