Whew! I'm exhausted! I finished my entire list for today with a few exceptions.
The clogged drain in my bathroom is beyond my abilities to fix. I will have to call a plumber (aka the landlord) tomorrow. Grrr!
I was planning on mending the couch pillows, but by the time I got to them today, Ellie had discovered that there was this really great white fluffy stuff inside and proceeded to pull it out. I was too busy to worry about it, so I just threw away the pillows. I didn't like having so many on my couch anyway. So really, she did me a favor.
When I went to make banana bread, I found the bananas too ripe even for banana bread. Oh well, maybe another day.
I also added a few things to my list as the day progressed. Instead of 4 batches of laundry, I ended up doing 7. I took the covers off both car seats and washed them. Then wiped down and sanitized the bases. While I was cleaning my bedroom, I figured I might as well clean out my closet, too. So I did. I also sorted through some toys and made a bag for the Goodwill. I dejunked my apt as I went along and ended up throwing out 4 garbage bags full of crap! No wonder I was feeling cramped.
I did really well staying on task today until I got sucked into the Democratic Debate this evening. I still worked while I watched it, but it definitely slowed me down. Anyone else watch it? What did you think?
It took me just over 12 hours to get all this done. Like I said, I'm exhausted!
Tomorrow's to-do list: drive over to the new Coldstone Creamery. After today, I totally deserve it!
The clogged drain in my bathroom is beyond my abilities to fix. I will have to call a plumber (aka the landlord) tomorrow. Grrr!
I was planning on mending the couch pillows, but by the time I got to them today, Ellie had discovered that there was this really great white fluffy stuff inside and proceeded to pull it out. I was too busy to worry about it, so I just threw away the pillows. I didn't like having so many on my couch anyway. So really, she did me a favor.
When I went to make banana bread, I found the bananas too ripe even for banana bread. Oh well, maybe another day.
I also added a few things to my list as the day progressed. Instead of 4 batches of laundry, I ended up doing 7. I took the covers off both car seats and washed them. Then wiped down and sanitized the bases. While I was cleaning my bedroom, I figured I might as well clean out my closet, too. So I did. I also sorted through some toys and made a bag for the Goodwill. I dejunked my apt as I went along and ended up throwing out 4 garbage bags full of crap! No wonder I was feeling cramped.
I did really well staying on task today until I got sucked into the Democratic Debate this evening. I still worked while I watched it, but it definitely slowed me down. Anyone else watch it? What did you think?
It took me just over 12 hours to get all this done. Like I said, I'm exhausted!
Tomorrow's to-do list: drive over to the new Coldstone Creamery. After today, I totally deserve it!
8 comments:
Yes you do deserve a treat!! Want to come and dejunk my house too? :)
Um...the whole house? No.
1 or 2 rooms? Possibly. But I get to choose the rooms.
Oh I'm so happy that you were able to get eveything done that you needed to!!! And still watch the debate I was a little scared that you would not get everything done! so good for you!!
what is this new creamery that you are speaking of? were is it? good for you!!!! The couch pillows,you don't need them throw them out!!!! declutting feels so good!! 4 bags I haven't done that in a long time!!!
Cold Stone Creamery. It's the best ice cream store ever. It's in the strip mall next to Wendy's. It just opened last weekend. I'm so excited.
www.coldstonecreamery.com
CONGRATS!! I am so proud of you. Enjoy that ice cream and have a bite or two for me... hee, hee!!
How ambitious are you? Hey have fun at Coldstone...Try Boston cream pie but with sweet cream ice cream...Ok now I have to go to Coldstone.
I haven't had cold stone forever. Good job so I think I can officially call you super-mom
Post a Comment