Friday, January 11, 2008

Wedding Photos, As Requested

I have tons of wedding photos, of course. But instead of boring you with all of them, I chose 7 of my favorites. (That doesn't include the picture of me and my sisters from yesterday.)


2 different views of where I got married.





A candid shot on the front lawn.



Me with my Dad. This is from the reception held 2 weeks after the wedding.



Me and my Mom right after the wedding.



The 2nd photo of us after we were married.





My absolute favorite wedding photo. This is the 1st photo of us as a married couple.

9 comments:

ann said...

I love them you both are so cute and so is the wedding dress! what Temple was that?

ann said...

What are you doing up so early?

Laura said...

Spokane, Washington
I got up to help Kasey get to work and then stayed up to get ready to go to Utah for the day.
I don't normally get up at 5:30am!

ann said...

oh have fun today!!!!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! Thanks for sharing!!

Harris said...

How FUN to see wedding pictures!! I didn't know you had a blog...thanks for finding me! I saw some of the family pictures carrie took for you guys and your little girls are ADORABLE!! Looking through your blog ephesises the ADORABLE!! What are you up to? Do you work?

Harris said...

ok so I am retarded! I just read your "about me" and I answered my own question! but we would love to hear more from you!!

Veronica said...

Those are cute pictures, I can't believe that you know what pictures were taken when. It makes me sad to think I missed your wedding, so thanks for sharing photos.

Kami said...

Laura, I'm glad you found me too! It's good to see what's going on in your life. Your girls are soooo cute!