Friday, November 16, 2007
I might need help!
So, I've become seriously addicted to blogging. It's almost a little scary! Here's an example of just how bad things are getting. When Kasey works out of town, I put the girls to bed early and start blogging, sometimes until 3am. Which I guess is not too abnormal. I know other people who stay up way late playing on their computers. This is the one that really got me, though. I am so not a morning person, but I purposely got up 90 minutes early this morning so I would have uninterrupted blogging time. Yikes! I think I might need some help. Okay, to be fair to myself, I also wrote out my budget and paid bills. I got thinking about how all of this started, and I've come to a conclusion. It's definitely Jodi's and Paige's fault. Thanks a lot guys! (You know I love you, right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey is appears that you are way moer into it than I am or ever was so I don't think you can really blame it one me.
Post a Comment